Thursday, February 28, 2008

Freedom Writers Commentary Paragraph Diary #7

Wow what a deep diary. First things first. I feel as if it is EVA writing this diary entry. I think it is her because in the movie it really expresses her life as a gang member as well as others but hers just really stood out more that anyones to me for some reason. It's like hers had more blood and tears.
During her first paragaph she expressed how the members of her gang " have to be willing to take a bullet or pull the trigger" This is deep because the people that are in their gang probably dont dive a sh** about her or the people in this gang. They probably just see it as another person ready to die for my crew. It makes no sence because if i were about to join the Bloods they would gladly accept me as long as I put in work, but if i join the crips they would see me as an enemy just because I am crip. This gang shit makes no sence to me and I really hope that the friends I have re-think their choice nd try nd drop out because I know that when u drop out of a gang you are seen as a BI*** nd they want to make sure you die before they leave the gang. But i truly have nothing against my friends that are in gangs what they do with their life is on them and not me. They will suffer the consequenses some day.

No comments: