Saturday, March 8, 2008

Letter to a Lost Loved one

Dear Tio Andy,
First thing first I want to let you know that I miss you a lot. I was very little when you died but i still have some memories about you. Like i remember when you were in the hospital because you were sick. We went to go and visit you in your room and you had the t.v on the news and I changed it to cartoons.
I also remember going to your house and you lent me the movie MORTAL KOMBAT. I was so happy that i went home and watched it right away. It soon became my favorite movie and its all i ever wanted to watch was that movie.
Then i remember being at your funeral. I didnt understand why everyone was crying, you were just sleeping in a big shiny box. little did i know you were actually dead. i remember my father crying his heart out it was the first time i saw my father actually cry. Then i went up to your casket and said, " Tio, wake up, everyone is crying and i dont knw why." But u dint reply. I said to myself u must really be tierd because your not waking up.

R.I.P ANDY I MISS YOU

No comments: